Wednesday, March 18, 2009

time slipping away




Is it just me or does time go faster now? It seems like just a few days ago that i was putting away the Christmas Tree and now I am looking at Gaiges B-day,Gaiges 16th b-day...KILLER!!! Tomorrow he will turn 16 and we have plans to get up early (earlier than normal) and head to Roosevelt, thats where the Drivers License Office is open on Thursday and heaven forbid we wait until Monday when it is here in Vernal...Anyway we will be there when they open at 7am...then we are going to have brekfast...then Gaige will drive us back to Vernal (licensed) and go to school...I can't even believe that he is old enough for all this, I know I am for sure NOT!
Now as for a Sweet (or not so sweet)16th...we have rented the Vernal Theatre for today and he has invited anyone and everyone to come watch the newest ThrillBillies Movie (Travis Pastrana and friends doind crazy dirt bike things) on the big screen. He also got to take a guys trip last weekend to Sand Mountain with the new dirt bike we got him for his b-day. Then there will be cake and ice cream on Sunday with the Family. So, need less to say, he has had a week long celebration of being 16...which is how is should be right?
We love you Gaige and are so proud of you, you are such a great kid, me and Dad have had so much fun watching you grow up. Hope you have a super fun 16th birthday!!!

7 comments:

Ann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ann said...

Sorry about the last comment...sometimes I don't really know what I'm doing here! I just miss spelled Gaige's name and wanted to get it right! Anyway, Happy Birthday and enjoy all the new freedom that comes with a driver's license. I hope your mom doesn't send you on too many grocery runs. :) We're looking forward to see you guys at the reunion this summer.

Kandice said...

Since Gaige and I are exactly 10 years and 5 days apart that makes me feel old. I can clearly remember the day he was born, and the first time I saw him at Gma and Pa's house. Tell him Happy Bday...and good job to you on making his day/week so special.

Paul and Megan Hawkes said...

When Gaige sent me the text of him holding his license I felt so sad that our kids have to grow up so fast. Where does the time go? I hope he had a very Happy Birthday. We love you Gaige you are awesome!

Jeanine Reynolds said...

Hey Stef, found your blog going through others. I can't believe how old your kids are...crazy!

Unknown said...

OOOO FUN!! I wanna go!

abo-bder said...

فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض