Well all of those who know me know that I do not love to cook...
So last year when my freinds came to me and wanted to do a dinner exchange I was a bit sceptical (well I actually thought they were nuts). But I agreed to give it a try so for the past year I have have dinner ready on then table at 6:00pm sharp... But only to my credit on Wednesday's the other days of the week I don't even think about it!!! But just before Christmas we decided to freeze some of our ole' standbys because of crazy Christmas scheduals. It was a hit with us all. We love frozen dinners, we all got together and made them all, packaged and labeled them. Then you could just go to the freezer and pull out what ever you wanted. We loved it so much we decided to have another month of frozen dinners. It is so much fun and we have some excelent meals like; chicken cord on bleu, lazagna, cheese manicotti, sweet and sour meat balls, meat loaf, shredded BBQ beef, chicken pot pis and so much more!!! It has been really fun and we found a great cook book that walks you through some does and don'ts of freezing meals. So thanks girls for the yummy dinners!!!
Tonight it was 'Almost Ravioli' and it was a hit... tomorrow I am thinking Chicken Cacitorri
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Dinner Group Rocks the House!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
WATCH OUT RACHEL RAY!!! I haven't been asked to be a taste tester for a while, so drop by anytime, (hint, hint.) Good for you girls, You are COOL! Lots of Love Ann
I wish I had some friends to have a dinner group with since you guys wont let me in your group!!!! Love ya
As soon as you need a new dinner club member, you know my number!! Thanks again for the help getting Tiffanee un-stuck the other night. TTYL
Post a Comment