Thursday, January 24, 2008

A Very Merry Christmas





Even though Christmas was a month ago I am still thinking back at how fun our kids were this year, Ashlin woke up at 11:00 thinking that it was morning, of course Santa had not made it our way yet so she went back to bed just to reawake at 3:00am! The Boys were not thrilled about it either but we got up and opened presents and then we all went back to bed...And we all got more than we deserved for Christmas (some of us were not really that good) Giaged loves his new -50' snow boots and his new DVD player, Ashlin loved her Ashton Drake Breathing Baby and her new digital camera, and Keenen loved his new gaming station and chair. Each boy got a guitar hero so they could play double and we all loved that! Jeff got a new gun that he had to use a little before Christmas so he sould shoot his huge elk and I got a super cool new vacuum!!! I am not sure that Santa check the list twice this year...

1 comments:

Kandice said...

Hey Steph. Glad you started a blog. I really like having one. It helps me sort out my thoughts and helps me remember the most important times with my family. Best of all, I can add the pictures, copy and paste and print it out and then I have a journal to remember for years to come. I will add you to my friends page and check on you often. Have a good day. P.S. I do have some levis, i will get them to you as soon as I can, or stop by if you want.