When Doni wants something she gets it and she wanted to be first to see twilight so she pre-bought us tickets to go see it in Salt Lake! Can't wait for our little girls outing!
Monday, November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life with the Atwood Family EST. 1993
When Doni wants something she gets it and she wanted to be first to see twilight so she pre-bought us tickets to go see it in Salt Lake! Can't wait for our little girls outing!
2 comments:
WAHOO!!! You got that right sista! I'm sooo stinking excited to go... I even bought a ANOTHER shirt today! Trent said if I buy one more thing that has the name "cullen" on it he's burning it... So instead I bought something that said "Vampire" ;)
So did you go to SL to see it??? Or here in town? That is funny Jeff went. I think G.J. just went because he thought he would get lucky after!!!
Thanks for the comments on my blog. I think I will get the phone number of your friend. It would be good to chat with someone who truly knows what I am going through. Give me a call. TTYL!
Post a Comment