Yes please add us as your friend, we will do the same! So good to catch up on your lives. I completely love twilight too and unfortunately I probably torture Lance by telling him all the great things about the book! Can't wait for the movie either!
We are the Atwoods...
always busy, always running, always having fun (well most of the time)
Between dancing, scouting, working and playing we seem to keep the trail hot. But we seem to get it all done and even have some days do do just nothing!
4 comments:
I can't wait to go, even though I haven't read them! I love helping out and having Ashlin come hang out with us. Love you lots!
I love Edward!! But not as much as Bryan!! See you there opening night babe!!
Hey There Guys! I'm so glad you found our blog address. Twilight is definatly an area of excitment for the Bradley girls too! We can't wait to see it!
Yes please add us as your friend, we will do the same! So good to catch up on your lives. I completely love twilight too and unfortunately I probably torture Lance by telling him all the great things about the book! Can't wait for the movie either!
Post a Comment