




Well another Fall tradition is the corn maze we all love it. it has become something that as soon as it starts to cool off my kids start asking about when we are going. We caught an amazing fall day last Saturday and it was beautiful the perfect day to go traipsing through a corn feild and then for a wagon ride to the pumpkin patch. Grandma Atwood had the whold thing planned out for a super Fall Grandma Party (parties that Jeffs Mom plans for all the grandkids) and we all had a great time. Ths kids ove to get together with all the cousins. There were a few missing Kami and Maroni, Gaige (he mountain biking with friends in Moab), Allen and Darshelle. But we still had a super time and everyone came home with the perfect pumpkin.
Monday, October 27, 2008
Get Lost!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Just wondering why, unde the title OUR FRIENDS on your page it does not say The Rouska's. This is your chance to add us. Happy to see you are blogging.
I must say we had a really good time at the corn maze this year. It was 8:30 before we got home! It was fun seeing everyone. I love all the pics.
HOLY SHMOLY!! You blogged so much at once I'm overwhelmed by comments... I am speechless... uh duh... uh duh
What a fun tradition, I might have to steal it. It has been such a beautiful Indian Summer! Lots of Love Ann
Post a Comment