I have been tagged by Doni
Eight TV Shows I Love to Watch
1: Lipstick Jungle
2: Scrubs
3: Mad TV re-runs
4: SNL re-runs
5: Dancing w/ the Stars
6: Days
7: Extreme Make Over Home Edition
8: That 70's show
8 Things That Happenend Yesterday(in no order)
1: Went to Work
2: Took Ashlin to Dance
3: Laundry
5: cooked dinner
6: helped Ashlin with homework
7: painted my toenails
8: Made me s delicious cup of peperming tea
8 Favorite Places to Eat
(Not in any particular order)
1: Texas Road House
2: Ann Stewarts
3: Rumbi Island Grill
4: Whimpies
5: Olive Garden
6: Home
7: Palisade Brewery
8: Chilies
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
1: Vacations
2: new Prowler
3: Spring (yup already)
4: No yard work for a fw months
5: lunch today
6: Keenen's b-day Halloween!
7: a bike ride today
8: being in less debt
8 Things on My Wish List
1: world peace
2: no more stock market crash
3: tummy tuck
4: A Maid/Cook
5: Jeff a new Harley
6: snow only in the mountains
7: boat
8: To laugh... at everything... i love to laugh
8 People I Tag
1: Megan
2: Ash
3: Abby
4: Jamie
5: Kandice
6: Sherrilee
7: Ann
8: Annette
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Tagg from Doni
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad you are back!!! I invited you to my blog now. TTYL
Love the pic!
Post a Comment