Sunday, December 14, 2008

Fun for Christmas Time

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Love both!

2. Real tree or artificial? Fake. Bad memories of our first Christmas tree and smoke...

3. When do you put up the tree? Day after Thanksgiving...usually...not this year though

4. When do you take the tree down? Usually day after Christmas

5. Do you like Eggnog? Yup!

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Cheerleader Kimberly doll

7. Hardest person to buy for? No one really I usually have something in mind for everyone... O wait maybe my Dad and Alisa!!

8. Easiest person to buy for? Kids

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes Thanks to Ann, Megan & Ashley (I LOVE MY NATIVITY SCENE)

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Usually hand made cards mailed... I am a little lacking in all areas this year...

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I have liked them all


12. Favorite Christmas movie? I want to say movies there are several, Elf, all 3 Santa Clause's, Its a wonderful life, A Chritmas Carol, and all the original cartoons

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I like to go when the stores and malls are all decorated and there are alot of people then I go home and order from the internet

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No but I have recycled gift bag and stuff like that

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? food

16. Lights on the tree? duh who wouldnt????

17. Favorite Christmas song? I love them all and was so thrilled when I figured out which channel was all Christmas all the time on Serious plus I have a huge selection of CD's and about 180 songs on my IPOD


18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home please!!!!


19. Can you name all Santa's reindeer? Yea!

20. Angel on the tree top or Star? Star, or big bow or spikes just depends on how I feel when we are am putting it up

21. Open presents Christmas Eve or morning? One or two gifts on Christmas Eve. the kids think they are getting ripped off because they know the gift I let them open is going to be PJ"S

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? People thinking that they need to be too extravagant with thier gifts

23. Favorite ornament? I have one of Santa looking at baby Jesus with his hat off it has a really neat poem with it but I love my nativity scene the most

24. Favorite Christmas dinner? we have a family Christmas party every year and this years was today and I think that it will be remembered as a favorite...i was really touched to look over and see my Grandma and Grandpa (who are both getting very old and my grandpa has cancer... they might not be around for many more family Christmas parties) holding hands. I took a picture of thier hands together. They are my favorite people in the whole world and I am afraid that I have not done a very good job showing them that.

25. Favorite Christmas cocktail? Cocktails no but I love Christmas Tea's ones with pepermint or cinnamon or citrus and ofcourse Hot Chocolate

26. What do you want for Christmas this year? To unpack...

27. What don't you want for Christmas this year? More stuff to find a place for

28. What is something you have never done that you want to do for Christmas? Some day I want to take a vacation for Christmas, to spend it a totally different way like on the beach or something like that

It's CHRISTMAS time EVERYONE should do this it was fun!!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Im happy for you and hope everything works out but Im selfish and really dont want u to move!! so there!!!

Unknown said...

I want the ornament of Santa and Jesus. I like those sort of things.

Kandice said...

you need to post the pic of gma and gpa. I couldn't help but to think this might be the last year we have them at the party. Of course I think that every year, but this year even more so. I don't even like to think about it, we are so lucky to have them.