Thursday, December 18, 2008

Moving Day...Finally

Well I think that it is finally the day, we are going to close on our house and start the big move. Thankfully we have 90% of our stuff there and they have the same here so that should save us both some headach in the snow.
But at least we will both be in before Christmas, in but we will see how settled huh?

So it might be a while until I check back in...wish me luck!!!

5 comments:

Paul and Megan Hawkes said...

YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! Call me I will come help unpack boxes. Congrats on the new house. Love ya.

Kandice said...

I wish I could be more of a help. Good luck. You need to have a house warming party when you get settled. I will bring you a treat!

The Rook Family said...

Oh good luck to you, Steph! I do not envy you guys moving in this snow storm tho. Have a Merry Christmas in a new house though!
Jenn

Unknown said...

I AM SO EXCITED! (I sang that in my head) Soo... lets have a par-tay!! Merry Christmas! xoxo

Paul and Megan Hawkes said...

Now that you have moved all the way across the world (highway) I never get to see you. Lets do tea. Love ya.