Wednesday, December 10, 2008

sorry for the delay

Well I know that everyone who reads this blog has been on pins and needles wondering what in the world has been going on at our house and I am sorry for the delay... And alot has been going on first so Jamie doesn't feel bad I didnt get to go to the Twilight movie and the super fun girls weekend in SLC we thought we were going to be closing on our house(next story) and so I stayed home and Jeff felt soooo bad, that I had to miss the fun time so he tried to make it up to me by buying tickets for the friday night showing. It was fun and I loved the movie (not like the books) and Jeff even said he liked them movie and would go see the next one with me.
Now the house thing, we are in the process of making a house swap with some people we know, they love our house and have loved it ever since we finished it so they approached us about a trade and so we are in the process of doing this it is taking a little while and we have a few hoops to jump through but the end result will be a simpler life for us with alot of financial burden lifted, although there is a basement to finish we will have about the same size of home. We are ready fot the move and are looking forward to being settled and getting the basement done. Anyway that is about it, a quiet Thanksgiving and hope for a quiet Christmas too.

1 comments:

Becky said...

House swaping sounds interesting. Sounds like a good thing though! Glad you checked out my blog!