Wow Steph, you are a nice mommy to allow dogs. Do you want ours too? He would make a nice addition to your family. I will have to bring my kids to see your new dog.
We are the Atwoods...
always busy, always running, always having fun (well most of the time)
Between dancing, scouting, working and playing we seem to keep the trail hot. But we seem to get it all done and even have some days do do just nothing!
3 comments:
Wow Steph, you are a nice mommy to allow dogs. Do you want ours too? He would make a nice addition to your family. I will have to bring my kids to see your new dog.
You did it! Awesome slide show. You are so amazing! Cute dog and kids! Your a good mom. Thanks now Gabrielle will be asking for a new one!
Love,
Megan
He is very cute, but I am sorry!!!;)
Post a Comment