



This week we had quite the party, we had the Hawkes kids stay with us while thier Mom and Dad were out of town and then Trevin and Ginia were here for a visit also... It was tons of fun , Grandma Atwood had a donut making party, we went to the dollar store and played for hours!!! Gaige even had some one to play littlest petshop with him!!! We had so much fun! I even fed them and bathed them! (contrary to Anns belief)(she checked on us a few times)
However... It is a good thing that I stopped at 3!!!
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks again. You are such an AWESOME friend. I am glad Gaige finally had a friend to play with! Thanks for always going the extra mile and helping me out. I can't wait for tomorrow, I am tired of having to cook these past few days!
Love,
Megan
By the way would you send me those pictures, they are pretty cute!
Megan
You are a incredible friend. You really know how to put into action the old phrase - "To Have a Friend - BE ONE"! Thanks for all you do. Luv Ann
Post a Comment