Thursday, February 7, 2008
Tea Time!
Well in case you didn't read about it on Megans Blog I will tell you what awesome friends I have... We really never have needed a name or and occasion for us to get together for a visit but every week or so we call it a tea party. We have breakfast, tea and good conversation, which is my favorite part! Last week we had sausage, eggs hashbrowns and waffles at my house and this week we had super yummy muffins, fruit and dip at Melanies. I really have some special friends, who I just love and we never seem to run out of things to talk about. Who would have thought that at our age we are still lovin' tea parties!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You guys are so much fun! I sure wish I could come! Thanks for spelling my name right!
Why do you get to be the queen? My mom said I was the Mad Hatter because I had the hat on. I guess that leaves Melanie as Alice. I love getting together, we always have so much fun. Thanks for all the laughs.
Love,
Megan
Megan,(sigh),Would you PLEASE get it right! Steph has blonde hair that makes Her ALICE, Melanie has dark hair that makes Her THE QUEEN!!! Do pay attention!!! Thanks Mom
Good Friends, Good Food, Good Fun!!!!
That is awesome! Love, Ann
Post a Comment