So I have officially been Tagged. This should be fun!
Two Names You've Gone By: 1.Steph 2. *&^@ #!*&
Two Thing I Am Wearing Right Now: 1. Jeans 2. Sweat shirt
Two things you Want (or have) in a Relationship: 1. Love 2. FUN
Two of Your Favorite Things to do: 1. Hang out with my Husband 2. Quilt (for today)
Two things you did last night: 1.Bowled (we are on a league... that doesn't mean I am good) 2. Laughed with Kim at our "job"
Two people you Last Talked To: 1. Jeff 2. Megan
Two things You're doing tomorrow: 1.Going to Women’s Day Out 2. Watching Ashlin Dance
Two Longest Car Rides: 1. California disneyland vacation, the drive home! 2. Oregon Coast
Two Favorite Holidays: 1. Christmas 2. Days off school when we can sleep in and lay around (that is aholiday for us)
Two Favorite Drinks: 1. Water 2. Diet Coke (sorry Megan it is still on my list)
Two Things About Me you may not have known: 1. I had my first rib removed when I was 18 2. I can't go with out my toe nails painted
Two jobs I have had: 1. I think that I have done it all!!! but my job right now is my favorite, cleaning the Basin Clinic 2.waitress
Two Movies I would watch over and over: 1. Grease 2. Nacho Libre'
Two Favorite Foods: 1. Cheese Cake 2. Blue Cheese
Two places I'd rather be right now: 1. Carribean! 2. Carribean!
There you go all the things that you need to know about me and a lot that you don't need to know too!!!
Friday, February 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So, now I know the real Stephanie. I never knew that you had an addictive personality. I would have never guessed, that you clean the basin clinic or that you like blue cheese. I am glad to finally peal back the deep layers. Thanks for playing that was fun.
Love,
Megan
Ok, so people probably don't think we are as funny as we do.
Love,
Megan
I think that we are hillarious!!! Who ever doesn't is a %$@# head!!!
Ok Ann, I mean Steph, I am waiting for the next post! Have you fallen and can't get up? I will call 911 for you. Have a good day.
Love,
Megan
Post a Comment