Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Valentines Dinner






This is the table that Megan and I decorated for our Valentines dinner at the church, our ward does it every year. Each table is decorated by some one, some are fancy and some are fun, ours was both...We had fun both decorating it and having dinner. We went to see the movie 'Fools Gold' after dinner, it was a fun night with our honeys and friends...

4 comments:

Ann Stewart said...

Your table was so pretty. It really looked inviting and fun. You girls did good, (but I expected nothing less!) And what cute dates you had. Good Job! Love Ann

Paul and Megan Hawkes said...

Ok why didn't you send me that picture? You sent me the one where Paul isn't being very nice! Thanks for all the fun!.
Love,
Megan

Wall Candy said...

Awesome job on the table! You guys are so amazing! I think that is was the girls that made the dates cute! Love ya Abby

Paul and Megan Hawkes said...

Why do I always have to call you Ann? I know you are more exciting than you are letting on! You were a mom of 6 this weekend. Thanks again for being an awesome friend! I really treasure our friendship and I think you totally ROCK!
Love,
Megan