Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Nothing to say

Well since Megan is calling me Ann and asking if I have fallen and can't get up I guess I will post and tell everyone with no regrets that I have nothing to say!!! Well that is not all true...I have plenty to say but nothing exciting has happened to us in the last few days!
Hooray for us!!!
Well we did have Jeff's birthday on the 12th he turned 35, wow that is really close to 40 huh? We had the family over for cake and ice cream. But that was it, he got his favorite meal of enchiladas and his favorite cake which is white cake with cream cheese frosting and coconut.
Then today all three kids were sick so we all stayed home and vegged out all day, the boys seem to be feeling much better but Ashlin is still running a fever and not feeling well at all. So we may have another vegg out day tomorrow i'll have to see.
So see Megan when I don't post it just means that nothing note worthy is happening which in my book is a good sign. I crave boredom...

4 comments:

Paul and Megan Hawkes said...

I am so glad you are safe. I thought maybe that you were sad, mad, glad, bad, maybe even a dad! Ha Ha. I thought all of that was very note worthy! Have a great day.
Love,
Megan

Wall Candy said...

glad to here you are ok! Abby

Wall Candy said...

Hello have you fallen again? Hope you are ok! Love ya Abby

Ann Stewart said...

NO, I was not OFFENDED that I wasn't invited to Jeff's birthday party. Happy Birthday anyway Mr. Jeff! And I am sure being called "Ann" is the greatest compliment of all!!! Keep it up, your my kind of girl. Love you lots Ann