Friday, February 8, 2008

With the help of friends...








So with the help of my firends and the pants I took right off thier back side... I have made 3 levi quilt tops that are all ready to be made into quilts!!! I have had so much fun sewing and cutting all the pieces, I didn't even think that I liked quilting and sewing all the little blocks and the tedious peicing but it has been super fun and I think that they have turned out great! It is something that I am afraid I could really get in to! Because I need another hobbie!


4 comments:

Paul and Megan Hawkes said...

I love all three of them. One day you will have to teach me how to do that. You are so talented and amazing. Be careful or we will have another intervention for you.(beads being the other intervention).
Love,
Megan

Wall Candy said...

I am so glad we are friends!!!!:) Not just because I have a whole tub of jeans that I have been saving to make a quilt out of! Just because I really like you!! So think you could help me?!?!?!Haha Love ya

Wall Candy said...

by the way love the quilts!

The Atwood Family said...

they were super fun to do and yes Abby I will help you but you better catch me while I am in the addict stage Megan is talking of an intervention...I don't have aproblem though...really...I can stop when ever I want...really!